Laser Skin treatment for Pigmented Lesions using Q-Switched Laser
Dr. Rachna Mittal’s Skin and cosmetology clinic is proud to launch Laser Skin treatment for Pigmented Lesions using Q-Switched Laser.
Q Switched lasers are one of the most advanced lasers used in skin pigmentation related treatments.It is used in various procedures including:
- Treatment of Superficial Lesions
- Lentigenes, freckles, moles
- Café-au- lait macules ( light brown birth mark)
- Treatment of deep dermal Lesions
- Nevus of Ota & Ito ( dark patch on one side of the face)
- Beckers nevus ( pigmented hairy patch on the shoulder)
- Drug induced pigmentation ( side effect of medicines)
- Treatment of mixed Lesions
- Under eye pigmentation
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation ( dark patches persisting after injury or surgical procedure)
- Melasma ( dark patches seen on both cheeks esp in females , also called blemishes)
- Nevus Spilus ( birth mark with a mole in the centre)
- Laser Facial
- This is a quick facial rejuvenation done 2-3 days prior to an occasion. It leads to textural improvement & an instant Glow.
- Tattoo removal
- The Tattoo or other pigmentation will be removed without damage to normal tissue.
What is Q-switched laser and how does it work?
The Q switched Nd:Yag laser is a high energy , short pulsed (10-20 nanoseconds) laser .The energy of Q-switched Nd: YAG laser can be absorbed by the blue & black pigment in the skin lesion Or tattoo .The pigment will be fragmented so small that it can be disposed off by the body’s immune system .
The laser has the option of two wavelengths in one machine, these are: 532nm and 1064nm Nd:YAG. These wavelengths add flexibility to the treatment options for tattoo as well as for the skin blemishes and lesions that the Q-Switch Laser has been engineered to remove.
Skin and cosmetology Clinic has chosen the Q-Switch Laser for its proven effectiveness arising from the combination of high power and nanosecond pulses that deliver peak energy to the epidermis & dermis faster than the normal relaxation time of the tissue. The result is a safe, effective way to control the laser energy and safely achieve desired results.
Expected Results from Q Switched Laser
Superficial lesions like freckles & lentigenes usually respond within 1-3 sessions. Deeper lesions may take 5-12 sessions. Laser treatment for tattoo may require 2-20 sessions depending upon its size & color.
Patch test can be done for deep lesions, large Tattoos & in all apprehensive patients.
For more information on the treatment and its cost email or call us at Dr. Rachna Mittal’s Skin and Cosmetology Clinic.